This botanical is only used in Breil Pur Old Tom Gin Honey organic.
Total number of botanicals used in Breil Pur Old Tom Gin Honey organic unknown. Currently, 4 botanicals known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Breil Pur Old Tom Gin Honey organic we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||BREIL PUR SA
Breil Pur Old Tom Gin Honey organic was manufactored as a Old Tom Gin. Characterisics are:
- Addition of sugar during production is expressly permitted or is an important component
- Tastes very full-bodied and round compared to Dry or London Dry Gins
- Old Tom Gin is the original form of gin as we know it today
- Very suitable for cocktails due to its high sugar content
- Must have at least 37.5% alcohol volume
You are the manufacturer of Breil Pur Old Tom Gin Honey organic and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com