For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Edel-Gin 1682 we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Edel-Gin 1682. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 6.
This many bottles are more expensive than Edel-Gin 1682. This gin at only 32.50€ is one of the cheapest in our database.
6 botanicals used in Edel-Gin 1682. 6 of them are known.
||Kloster Wöltingerode Brennen & Brauen GmbH
Edel-Gin 1682 was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Edel-Gin 1682 and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org