For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the GIN GENTLE 66 we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than GIN GENTLE 66. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 6.
This many bottles are more expensive than GIN GENTLE 66. This gin at 39.99€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
6 botanicals used in GIN GENTLE 66. 5 of them are known.
GIN GENTLE 66 was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of GIN GENTLE 66 and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org