For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Ginera we highly recommend the tonicwater Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water
As a garnish we suggest:
4Cl Ginera und 150ml Fever Tree Mediterranean auf Eis mit frischen halbierten Heidelbeeren.
This many bottles use more botanicals than Ginera. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 8.
8 botanicals used in Ginera. 5 of them are known.
||Hero Wines - Christian Herzog
Ginera was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Ginera and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org