For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Luv & Lee Hanseatic Sloe Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Luv & Lee Hanseatic Sloe Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 16.
This many bottles are more expensive than Luv & Lee Hanseatic Sloe Gin. This gin at 42.85€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
16 botanicals used in Luv & Lee Hanseatic Sloe Gin. None known.
||Christoph von Have
Luv & Lee Hanseatic Sloe Gin was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Luv & Lee Hanseatic Sloe Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com