No details of used botanicals in PJFinest Dry Gin known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the PJFinest Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Indian Tonic Water
As a garnish we suggest:
Pur oder mit Limette im Tonic
||Peter Josef Schütz
PJFinest Dry Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of PJFinest Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org