For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Ruby of Rangoon Original London Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Ruby of Rangoon Original London Dry Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 21.
This many bottles are more expensive than Ruby of Rangoon Original London Dry Gin. This gin at only 14.57€ is one of the cheapest in our database.
This botanical is only used in Ruby of Rangoon Original London Dry Gin.
21 botanicals used in Ruby of Rangoon Original London Dry Gin. 5 of them are known.
Ruby of Rangoon Original London Dry Gin was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Ruby of Rangoon Original London Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com