For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Stin Styrian Dry Gin OVERPROOF we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Stin Styrian Dry Gin OVERPROOF. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 28.
This many bottles are more expensive than Stin Styrian Dry Gin OVERPROOF. This gin at 70.50€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
28 botanicals used in Stin Styrian Dry Gin OVERPROOF. 6 of them are known.
||STIN - Firmenich & Jagerhofer GesbR
||Reinhard Jagerhofer, Johannes Firmenich
Stin Styrian Dry Gin OVERPROOF was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Stin Styrian Dry Gin OVERPROOF and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com