For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the The Stin Styrian Sloe Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than The Stin Styrian Sloe Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 28.
This many bottles are more expensive than The Stin Styrian Sloe Gin. This gin at 43.80€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
28 botanicals used in The Stin Styrian Sloe Gin. 6 of them are known.
||STIN - Firmenich & Jagerhofer GesbR
||Reinhard Jagerhofer, Johannes Firmenich
The Stin Styrian Sloe Gin was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of The Stin Styrian Sloe Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com