For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the WUE GIN we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
As a garnish we suggest:
WUE GIN mit Dry Tonic und einer Limettenzeste
This many bottles use more botanicals than WUE GIN. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 9.
This many bottles are more expensive than WUE GIN. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 35.95€.
This botanical is only used in WUE GIN.
9 botanicals used in WUE GIN. 2 of them are known.
WUE GIN was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of WUE GIN and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org