This many bottles use more botanicals than ANNO 1864 - Mein Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 36.
This many bottles are more expensive than ANNO 1864 - Mein Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 36.00€.
36 botanicals used in ANNO 1864 - Mein Gin. 7 of them are known.
||Perkolation, Maceration, Destillation
ANNO 1864 - Mein Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of ANNO 1864 - Mein Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com