Total number of botanicals used in Arg High Dry Gin unknown. Currently, 4 botanicals known.
This botanical is only used in Arg High Dry Gin.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Arg High Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
|Reines Gewissen KG
Arg High Dry Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Arg High Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com