This many bottles use more botanicals than Bad Penny Old Tom Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 11 botanicals.
11 botanicals used in Bad Penny Old Tom Gin. 3 of them are known.
Bad Penny Old Tom Gin was manufactored as a Old Tom Gin. Characterisics are:
- Addition of sugar during production is expressly permitted or is an important component
- Tastes very full-bodied and round compared to Dry or London Dry Gins
- Old Tom Gin is the original form of gin as we know it today
- Very suitable for cocktails due to its high sugar content
- Must have at least 37.5% alcohol volume
You are the manufacturer of Bad Penny Old Tom Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org