This many bottles use more botanicals than Basilisk Dry Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 10 botanicals.
10 botanicals used in Basilisk Dry Gin. 7 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Basilisk Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water
As a garnish we suggest:
Mit Rosa Pfeffer, Hibiskusblüte, Grapefruitzeste und einem Indian oder Mediteranen tonic
||GL-Spirit Company GmbH
||Patrick Lauber / Tobias Gerschwiler
Basilisk Dry Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Basilisk Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org