11 botanicals used in Chameleon Premium Gin. 9 of them are known.
This many bottles use more botanicals than Chameleon Premium Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 11 botanicals.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Chameleon Premium Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
Chameleon Premium Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Chameleon Premium Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org