4 botanicals used in Clockers 3-A-GIN. 4 of them are known.
This many bottles use more botanicals than Clockers 3-A-GIN. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 4.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Clockers 3-A-GIN we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Michael Gerlach, Leonard Orosz, Thorsten Frerichs
Clockers 3-A-GIN was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Clockers 3-A-GIN and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org