This many bottles use more botanicals than ERNST Dry Gin "Berlin Strength". In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 14 botanicals.
14 botanicals used in ERNST Dry Gin "Berlin Strength". 14 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the ERNST Dry Gin "Berlin Strength" we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
ERNST Dry Gin "Berlin Strength" was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of ERNST Dry Gin "Berlin Strength" and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org