For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Francois Hanau Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Francois Hanau Dry Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 10 botanicals.
This many bottles are more expensive than Francois Hanau Dry Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 37.40€.
This botanical is only used in Francois Hanau Dry Gin.
10 botanicals used in Francois Hanau Dry Gin. 9 of them are known.
||Musleh & Hanus GbR
||Arno Josef Dirker
Francois Hanau Dry Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Francois Hanau Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com