For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Gerbermann Münsterländer Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Gerbermann Münsterländer Dry Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 8.
8 botanicals used in Gerbermann Münsterländer Dry Gin. None known.
Gerbermann Münsterländer Dry Gin was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Gerbermann Münsterländer Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com