12 botanicals used in German Extra FINE Gin. 7 of them are known.
This many bottles use more botanicals than German Extra FINE Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 12 botanicals.
This botanical is only used in German Extra FINE Gin.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the German Extra FINE Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Martin und Hildegunde Schulze Rötering
German Extra FINE Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of German Extra FINE Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com