Eiswürfelformen bei Amazon
8 botanicals used in Kaufmann's Mountain Gin. 8 of them are known.
This many bottles use more botanicals than Kaufmann's Mountain Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 8.
This many bottles are more expensive than Kaufmann's Mountain Gin. This gin at 48.90€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
This botanical is only used in Kaufmann's Mountain Gin.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Kaufmann's Mountain Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Wolfgang’s Edelbrände Gmbh
Kaufmann's Mountain Gin was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Kaufmann's Mountain Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org