For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 9.
This many bottles are more expensive than Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition. This gin at only 32.79€ is one of the cheapest in our database.
9 botanicals used in Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition. 7 of them are known.
||Destillerie Lantenhammer GmbH
Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com