This many bottles use more botanicals than Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 9 botanicals.
This many bottles are more expensive than Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 31.80€.
9 botanicals used in Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition. 7 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Destillerie Lantenhammer GmbH
Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Lantenhammer Josef Gin Blue Edition and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org