For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Lantenhammer Josef Sloe Gin Straight Flavour we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles are more expensive than Lantenhammer Josef Sloe Gin Straight Flavour. This gin at only 29.12€ is one of the cheapest in our database.
Total number of botanicals used in Lantenhammer Josef Sloe Gin Straight Flavour unknown. Currently, 5 botanicals known.
||Destillerie Lantenhammer GmbH
Lantenhammer Josef Sloe Gin Straight Flavour was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Lantenhammer Josef Sloe Gin Straight Flavour and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com