8 botanicals used in Linden No. 4 - Köln Gin. 8 of them are known.
This many bottles use more botanicals than Linden No. 4 - Köln Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 8.
This many bottles are more expensive than Linden No. 4 - Köln Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 39.90€.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Linden No. 4 - Köln Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Thomas Henry Tonic Water
As a garnish we suggest:
4cl Linden No.4
200ml Thomas Henry
Als Garnitur Rosmarien
|Veedel Distillers UG
|Peter Day, Marc Schmidt
Linden No. 4 - Köln Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Linden No. 4 - Köln Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org