This many bottles use more botanicals than Linden No. 4 - Sloe Gin Rubine Red. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 9 botanicals.
This many bottles are more expensive than Linden No. 4 - Sloe Gin Rubine Red. This gin at 39.90€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
9 botanicals used in Linden No. 4 - Sloe Gin Rubine Red. 9 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Linden No. 4 - Sloe Gin Rubine Red we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
4cl Sloe Gin
200ml Schweppes dry
||Veedel Distillers UG
||Peter Day, Marc Schmidt
Linden No. 4 - Sloe Gin Rubine Red was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Linden No. 4 - Sloe Gin Rubine Red and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org