This many bottles use more botanicals than Ludwig's Bavarian Dry Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 6.
This botanical is only used in Ludwig's Bavarian Dry Gin.
6 botanicals used in Ludwig's Bavarian Dry Gin. 6 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Ludwig's Bavarian Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Rach & Reichmann GmbH
Ludwig's Bavarian Dry Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Ludwig's Bavarian Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com