This many bottles use more botanicals than Luv & Lee Hanseatic Coffee Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 15 botanicals.
This many bottles are more expensive than Luv & Lee Hanseatic Coffee Gin. This gin at 55.46€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
15 botanicals used in Luv & Lee Hanseatic Coffee Gin. None known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Luv & Lee Hanseatic Coffee Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Christoph von Have
Luv & Lee Hanseatic Coffee Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Luv & Lee Hanseatic Coffee Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org