This many bottles use more botanicals than MoGin Organic London Dry Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 12 botanicals.
This many bottles are more expensive than MoGin Organic London Dry Gin. This gin at 42.98€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
12 botanicals used in MoGin Organic London Dry Gin. 6 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the MoGin Organic London Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Ludwig Dwersteg Destillerie
MoGin Organic London Dry Gin was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of MoGin Organic London Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org