For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the nginious! Swiss Blended Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than nginious! Swiss Blended Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 18.
This many bottles are more expensive than nginious! Swiss Blended Gin. This gin at 39.90€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
This botanical is only used in nginious! Swiss Blended Gin.
18 botanicals used in nginious! Swiss Blended Gin. 18 of them are known.
nginious! Swiss Blended Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of nginious! Swiss Blended Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org