For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Prütt Kaffee Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Prütt Kaffee Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 13 botanicals.
This many bottles are more expensive than Prütt Kaffee Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 35.79€.
13 botanicals used in Prütt Kaffee Gin. 6 of them are known.
Prütt Kaffee Gin was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Prütt Kaffee Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org