This many bottles use more botanicals than Reisetbauer Sloeberry Blue Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 27.
This many bottles are more expensive than Reisetbauer Sloeberry Blue Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 35.79€.
27 botanicals used in Reisetbauer Sloeberry Blue Gin. 2 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Reisetbauer Sloeberry Blue Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
Reisetbauer Sloeberry Blue Gin was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Reisetbauer Sloeberry Blue Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com