This many bottles use more botanicals than RUR POT Dry Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 12 botanicals.
This many bottles are more expensive than RUR POT Dry Gin. This gin at only 16.98€ is one of the cheapest in our database.
12 botanicals used in RUR POT Dry Gin. 7 of them are known.
RUR POT Dry Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of RUR POT Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com