Total number of botanicals used in Schätzle Sloe Gin 1893 unknown. Currently, 3 botanicals known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Schätzle Sloe Gin 1893 we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
Schätzle Sloe Gin 1893 was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Schätzle Sloe Gin 1893 and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com