This many bottles use more botanicals than Schmiede Mosel Dry Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 16.
16 botanicals used in Schmiede Mosel Dry Gin. 8 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Schmiede Mosel Dry Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Maximilian Franzen und Markus Schlägel GbR
||Markus Schlägel, Maximilian Franzen
Schmiede Mosel Dry Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Schmiede Mosel Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org