This many bottles use more botanicals than Senft Bodensee Dry Gin 21. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 21.
21 botanicals used in Senft Bodensee Dry Gin 21. 5 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Senft Bodensee Dry Gin 21 we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
Senft Bodensee Dry Gin 21 was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Senft Bodensee Dry Gin 21 and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com