No details of used botanicals in Sloe Gin Schlehen-Gin-Likör known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Sloe Gin Schlehen-Gin-Likör we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
Sloe Gin Schlehen-Gin-Likör was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Sloe Gin Schlehen-Gin-Likör and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com