This many bottles are more expensive than Stauffenberg Sloe Gin. This gin at 41.64€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
Total number of botanicals used in Stauffenberg Sloe Gin unknown. Currently, 10 botanicals known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Stauffenberg Sloe Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Brennerei Schenk von Stauffenberg
||Franz von Stauffenberg
Stauffenberg Sloe Gin was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Stauffenberg Sloe Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org