This many bottles use more botanicals than Swiss Highland Sloe Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 6.
This botanical is only used in Swiss Highland Sloe Gin.
6 botanicals used in Swiss Highland Sloe Gin. 2 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Swiss Highland Sloe Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Studer & Co AG Distillerie
Swiss Highland Sloe Gin was manufactored as a Sloe Gin. Characterisics are:
- It's actually not gin, it's a liqueur
- The basis is usually a dry gin or a London dry gin
- Possesses an average alcohol volume of 30%
- Sloe Gin is mostly produced by maceration
- After maceration, at least 100g of sugar per litre are added to soften the bitter taste
You are the manufacturer of Swiss Highland Sloe Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com