This many bottles use more botanicals than The King Gin - BEERIG. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 15 botanicals.
This botanical is only used in The King Gin - BEERIG.
15 botanicals used in The King Gin - BEERIG. 5 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the The King Gin - BEERIG we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Weizen, Roggen, Obst
The King Gin - BEERIG was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of The King Gin - BEERIG and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com