This many bottles use more botanicals than The King Gin Distillers Cut. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 60.
60 botanicals used in The King Gin Distillers Cut. 8 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the The King Gin Distillers Cut we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Weizen, Roggen, Obst
The King Gin Distillers Cut was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of The King Gin Distillers Cut and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com