This many bottles are more expensive than The Original 1542 London Dry Gin Old Classic. This gin at 47.68€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
Total number of botanicals used in The Original 1542 London Dry Gin Old Classic unknown. Currently, 1 botanical known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the The Original 1542 London Dry Gin Old Classic we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Hödl Hof Fruchtdestillerie und Spirituosen GmbH
The Original 1542 London Dry Gin Old Classic was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of The Original 1542 London Dry Gin Old Classic and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com