This many bottles use more botanicals than Triple Peak Gin Brown Label. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 6.
This botanical is only used in Triple Peak Gin Brown Label.
6 botanicals used in Triple Peak Gin Brown Label. 6 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Triple Peak Gin Brown Label we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||BIRGITTA RUST – Piekfeine Brände e. K
||Birgitta Schulze van Loon
Triple Peak Gin Brown Label was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Triple Peak Gin Brown Label and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org