12 botanicals used in Triple Peak Gin Yellow Label. 12 of them are known.
This many bottles use more botanicals than Triple Peak Gin Yellow Label. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 12 botanicals.
This botanical is only used in Triple Peak Gin Yellow Label.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Triple Peak Gin Yellow Label we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||BIRGITTA RUST – Piekfeine Brände e. K
||Birgitta Schulze van Loon
Triple Peak Gin Yellow Label was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Triple Peak Gin Yellow Label and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com