For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the White Socks Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than White Socks Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 5.
5 botanicals used in White Socks Gin. 5 of them are known.
||Dschinn GmbH & Co. KG
White Socks Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of White Socks Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com