This many bottles use more botanicals than Wuestefeld Dry Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 19.
19 botanicals used in Wuestefeld Dry Gin. 2 of them are known.
||Number Nine Spirituosenmanufaktur GmbH
Wuestefeld Dry Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Wuestefeld Dry Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org