For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Xellent Swiss Edelweiss Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
This many bottles use more botanicals than Xellent Swiss Edelweiss Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 25.
This many bottles are more expensive than Xellent Swiss Edelweiss Gin. This gin at 41.20€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
This botanical is only used in Xellent Swiss Edelweiss Gin.
25 botanicals used in Xellent Swiss Edelweiss Gin. 5 of them are known.
||DIWISA Distillerie Willisau SA
Xellent Swiss Edelweiss Gin was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Xellent Swiss Edelweiss Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org