This many bottles use more botanicals than August Gin Trium. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 11 botanicals.
11 botanicals used in August Gin Trium. 11 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the August Gin Trium we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Spin & Gin GmbH
August Gin Trium was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of August Gin Trium and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com