This many bottles use more botanicals than Bergbrenner Gin. Compared to others, this gin uses many botanicals with its 24.
This many bottles are more expensive than Bergbrenner Gin. In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 38.95€.
24 botanicals used in Bergbrenner Gin. 1 of them are known.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Bergbrenner Gin we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Dry Tonic Water
||Enzianbrennerei Grassl GmbH & Co.KG
Bergbrenner Gin was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Bergbrenner Gin and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org