Eiswürfelformen bei Amazon
7 botanicals used in Gin+ Danger Line. None known.
This many bottles use more botanicals than Gin+ Danger Line. Compared to others, this gin uses few botanicals with its 7.
This many bottles are more expensive than Gin+ Danger Line. This gin at 43.04€ is one of the most expensive in our database.
For a perfect Gin & Tonic with the Gin+ Danger Line we highly recommend the tonicwater Schweppes Indian Tonic Water
1:5 bis 1:10 gemischt mit klassischem Tonic
||Dr. Werner Krauss
Gin+ Danger Line was manufactored as a London Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper note almost always very dominant
- Addition of artificial additives/flavours strictly prohibited
- Addition of sugar limited to 0,5g per litre
- The gin must be distilled at least 3 times
- Alcohol content must be at least 37.5%
- Basic alcohol must have an agricultural origin
You are the manufacturer of Gin+ Danger Line and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at email@example.com