Pur in einem großen Rotweinschwenker mit Eiswürfeln serviert. Als Deko schwarzer Pfeffer und rote Johannisbeeren mit einem Zweig Rosmarin.
This many bottles use more botanicals than Gin "Fritz". In terms of price, this gin is in the midrange with 12 botanicals.
This botanical is only used in Gin "Fritz".
12 botanicals used in Gin "Fritz". 4 of them are known.
||Obstanbau und Brennerei Mozer
Gin "Fritz" was manufactored as a Dry Gin. Characterisics are:
- Juniper is often the dominant note
- Addition of non-plant flavourings and ingredients is permitted
- Addition of sugar and sugar additives is not permitted
- Most popular gin variety worldwide
- Classic botanicals in dry gin are citrus fruits, cardamom or coriander
You are the manufacturer of Gin "Fritz" and you do not have access to your profile on Bottlebase.com yet? Request your access now and maintain your bottles with us.
The images are provided by the manufacturers. If you notice a copyright-infringement that slipped through our validation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org